Job Description: Mind Bubble is looking for a bright, friendly, and energetic college student to serve as our Community Engagement Intern for Fall 2021. The intern’s primary duties will include drafting newsletters, press releases, and blog posts; updating Mind Bubble’s social media accounts; and some design work. This internship will serve as an excellent opportunity to introduce an interested student to the world of nonprofit startups and marketing while also giving the intern an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of Atlanta youth.
• Capture media of tutoring, workshops, and special events
• Update social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) with photos and captions once a week
• Draft Mind Bubble’s monthly volunteer newsletter
• Draft Mind Bubble’s monthly parent newsletter
• Draft blog posts for Mind Bubble’s website
• Draft press releases for local media outlets
• Update website to display new workshop information
• Update Facebook calendar with new workshop events
• Create flyers for tutoring, workshops, and fundraisers
Desired Background, Skills, and Interests:
• Should be pursuing an undergraduate degree
• Must have experience using Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Strong writing skills
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Interest in marketing or nonprofit work
Hours: 12 hours/week
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Remote
Application Process: Please send a resume and short letter describing why you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com.
Mind Bubble fosters a love of learning by connecting students with community members through free tutoring, workshops, and games. We strive to create a relaxed learning environment where many of life’s most important lessons can be learned while having fun.